Extensible Threat Management (XTM) Network Security Appliances
The XTM family of network security appliances is a new class of performance-driven solutions. Blazing fast throughput combines with advanced networking features to handle high-volume traffic securely – and. includes a suite of flexible management tools that allows IT administrators to manage security through an intuitive centralized console, command line interface, and web UI.
An Unrivaled Class in Security
WatchGuard’s NGFW products provide true line-speed security inspection on all traffic and support multi-gigabit packet filtering throughput. In addition, the NGFW line provides Application Control; connects offices via unique drag-and-drop VPN; connects people via SSL and IPSec VPN; and gives the enterprise unparalleled visibility into real-time and historical user, network, and security activities. With WatchGuard’s NGFW, businesses can define, enforce, and audit strong security and acceptable use policies.
- High performance security inspection that blocks attacks and unwanted traffic without hindering mission-critical Internet usage.
- Best secure throughput in its class, with a very broad feature set and the best real-time visibility tools.
- Supports over 1,800 applications, more than any other Next-Generation Firewall.
WatchGuard Extensible Content Security (XCS)
WatchGuard Extensible Content Security (XCS) solutions deliver the industry’s best email security, web security, and data loss prevention to provide an extensive risk management boundary. XCS appliances meet the email security requirements of businesses of all sizes, including solutions to protect the world’s most demanding email and web networks.
Stronger Security With Multi-Protocol Protection
WatchGuard XCS appliances deliver unprecedented email security and web application security as well as control of traffic entering and exiting your email and web networks. Protect your network’s perimeter with a combination of defenses:
- WatchGuard ReputationAuthority “in-the-cloud,” real-time monitoring service to block over 98% of unwanted traffic and threats with 99.9% accuracy
- Advanced Anti-spam and Malware Prevention Engines for URL filtering on HTTP and HTTPS
- Zero-Hour Threat Outbreak Response for the fastest response to new threats
- Always-On Email Security so you never lose a message
- Set-It-And-Forget-It Administration with the ability to apply a single policy to control traffic
- Granular Reporting for visibility into security gaps and customizable reporting for audit requirements
IDS Hosts Disaster Preparedness and Crisis Operations Seminar
IDS will be hosting a Disaster Preparedness and Crisis Operations Seminar this coming October 9 at the Hilton Lac-Lemay. IDS will be joined by three of its most reputable partners […]
Yvan Guilbault appointed Director Business Development
IDS Systems is pleased to announce that Mr. Yvan Guilbault has joined its team as Director Business Development. In this capacity, he will be responsible for directing all sales and […]
- IDS Hosts Disaster Preparedness and Crisis Operations Seminar