IDS provides enterprise-calibre technology consulting services to support information technology infrastructures and data centres. Using our project management and technology support expertise along with best practices and methodologies, we can help deliver seamless, customized, comprehensive IT services. We consult with you to evaluate your current IT service environment and to examine suitable service options. We will recommend organization, process and technology enhancements to help deliver a quality, cost-effective IT support solution based on your business objectives.
IDS General Support provides a “pay as you go” support capability that leverages highly skilled and experienced technology specialists that are knowledgeable in your technology infrastructure. Without any initial contractual requirements or obligations, we provide a zero-risk service that is available when you need it. With no contractual obligations, we strive to continually provide value and high quality service. We will work cooperatively and in an integrative manner with your IT staff. If you don’t have IT resources, we will gladly assume the responsibility of your IT department.
We provide a single point of contact for problem reporting, advanced problem resolution and management reporting. In addition, we offer remote support, including front line problem determination and problem source identification. Using our help desk capabilities, we can also arrange for application software support through a product application vendor if desired.
In order to ensure that the maximum return on your technology investments is realized, IDS Systems’ General Support Services can achieve many goals including:
- Reducing the severity and occurrence of downtime using an efficient trouble management process
- Better controlling IT costs by using industry standard, best-practices to manage configuration, change, incident management and other IT lifecycle processes
- Integrating new products and solutions into the technology environment and training staff for their use
- Building in capabilities and support to expedite recovery of the technology infrastructure including keeping critical employees and systems online in the event of unplanned contingencies
- Leveraging our expertise to proactively offer solutions and opportunities in support of your organization’s strategic goals and mandates
IDS offers other baseline services such as Project Management, Turnkey Project Delivery and Solution Implementation. We also assist clients in meeting regulatory and government requirements. Our mandate is to support business requirements with technology solutions that are effective, practical and financially sound, even in the most challenging environments.
Special offer for Ontario Education Sector
As an OECM Partner, IDS is offering one of its flagship services to the Ontario Education sector through its relationship with OECM. IDS is offering a special incentive for a […]
IDS Hosts Disaster Preparedness and Crisis Operations Seminar
IDS will be hosting a Disaster Preparedness and Crisis Operations Seminar this coming October 9 at the Hilton Lac-Lemay. IDS will be joined by three of its most reputable partners […]
- Special offer for Ontario Education Sector