Packaged Services (Projects)
As part of IDS’ Consulting Services offering, Packaged Services consist of specific activities resulting in the completion of discrete projects. Engagements range from technology assessments to implementations and may include upgrades, hands-on training or other activities that have a defined set of deliverables and timeframes.
Professional Service Packages
- Assessments, Audits & Plans
- Storage Infrastructure
- Data Networks (Local and Wide Area)
- Platform Virtualization
- Data Centre Facilities
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuance
- Regulatory and Standards Compliance
- Technology Implementation: IDS has specific competencies in the following products:
- Platform implementations – server virtualization (VMware) architectures
- Microsoft server products (Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.)
- Network optimization – Riverbed, Silver Peak, F5 and others
- Storage optimization and virtualization – F5, Cisco, HP, Hitachi and others
- Data centre fit-up and deployments: HVAC, power, racking, etc.
- Network security: Firewalls, endpoint protection, corporate strategies
- Technology Transformation: IDS is experienced with rapidly executed migration plans using various key technologies within highly complex environments. Focused activity planning and execution reduces the transition time for such activities from months to weeks.
- Competitive Product Trials: On behalf of a client organization, IDS is able to validate the effectiveness and applicability of specific manufacturer’s products – prior to committing to purchase. Quantifiable benefits to the client environment are identified upon completion of the trials.
Randy Blogs about BYOD
Check out the recent blog about BYOD… seems to be all the rage!! http://idssystems.com/?p=1566
Five Rules of Automation – New Blog
Automation, virtualization – isn’t it all magic? It works perfectly all the time, right? Isn’t it always cheaper? There are all comon beliefs, but to be sure, there is a …
- Randy Blogs about BYOD